Kei Nakakoji has 5 years experience in corporate events, marketing and sales support. She recently joined the Pont3 as an event manager.
Her most recent experience has been with Thomson Financial where she managed a number of corporate events including the streaming of AGM’s for top 300 listed companies.
Kei will head up client services and event management of Pont3’s Corporate Events division, her experience includes;
- Corporate events such as press conferences, product launches, large scale tradeshow exhibits, employee engagement activities, sales meetings, results briefings and AGM’s
- Event producer for over 65 top ASX clients in the successful delivery of online streaming media and video production events
- Managing the audio visual, staging and video production requirements for financial results briefings, AGM’s and internal client communications
- Providing sales support by implementing an event marketing strategy to build brand awareness, generate revenue and increase market share
- Project managing the event from inception to delivery, including budget, direct marketing campaigns, liaising with contractors and developing event schedules.
- Administrative, customer service and information desk support